National Pool Lifeguard Qualification
New course dates for NPLQ is in January & March 2017
- Weekend 1: 27th & 28th January
- Weekend 2:3rd, 4th February
- Weekend 3: 17th and 18th February 2017
- Weekend 1: Saturday 18th March 9am – 6pm Sunday 19th March 9am – 6pm
- Weekend 2: Saturday 25th March 9am – 6pm Sunday 26th March 9am – 6pm
- Assessment 2nd April 11am – 2pm
- Cost: €390 including all learning materials, assessment, logbook & 2 year qualification.
- Renewal candidates also welcome on these courses, 20 hour course, €200
- Download an application form here
THE NPLQ is a UK qualification that is recognised internationally and by all employers in Ireland.
You will be assessed by an independent trainer assessor at the end of the course.
The training course will encompass:
- 36 hours of training needs to be completed by the candidate before going forward for assessment.
- Swimwear, shorts and T-shirts is needed for the duration of the course.
- Each candidate will be issued a Logbook on day 1 of the course. This will be needed for the duration of the course.
- Each candidate must be able to swim 50m in less than 60 sec.
- Each candidate must be able to swim 100m continuosly
- Each candidate must be able to surface dive and comfortably thread water
Next course dates will be available on request. Please email or contact us to add your name to the waiting list for the next course.
Contact Reception at LeisureWorld Leisure Centre Cork for further details.
Tel 021 4346505 or email Pamela@leisureworldcork.com.